Trust Account Assistant.
Job no: 499079
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
The Residential line of our business are currently seeking a Trust Account Assistant to join the team based in our Discovery Point office. Reporting to the National Trust Account Manager you will be responsible to assist with the day to day trust account functions across the NSW, VIC, QLD and WA property management portfolios. Assist landlords, tenant and colleagues with financial queries and ensure at all times you provide exceptional customer experience.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships with the Finance Team, Property Management staff and all tenants
- Assist in the preparation of all trust account files in accordance with the legislation.
- Assist with the annual trust account audit.
- Respond to landlord and tenant questions
- Receipt rent daily and complete daily bank reconciliation
- Issue tenant invoices in accordance with the legislation
- Assist with the co-ordination of all internal forms to assist in establishing best practice procedures.
- Provide monthly reports including bank reconciliation, unpresented cheques, adjustments and outstanding deposits.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a finance or business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in the property development industry
- Proficiency in accounting systems. Experience in PropertyTree is highly advantageous
- High accuracy in data entry and report writing
- The ability to communicate to a range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- A natural aptitude to deliver outstanding customer service
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend